Student Online Vehicle Registration Procedures
HOW TO REGISTER FOR A STUDENT PARKING PERMIT ONLINE
- Go to the EKU web page, and login to EKU Direct.
- Click on "Vehicle Registration".
- Select the correct permit type from the drop down menu and click "Continue".
- Select your primary vehicle from the Registered Vehicles List and click “Purchase Permit”. After purchasing a permit for your primary vehicle you may go to Parking Home (found at the top left of each page). Click on Register Additional Vehicle. Select or add the additional vehicle and click on Purchase Permit. You will need to follow this procedure for each additional vehicle you wish to register. To purchase a Motorcycle permit click on Parking Home (found at the top left of each page.) Click on Purchase Permit. Select the correct motorcycle from the registered vehicles list and click “Purchase Permit”. If your motorcycle is not on the registered list you will need to scroll down and click "Add A Vehicle" and fill in all the vehicle information. Remember the license plate number and/or letters need no spaces. Select the correct vehicles by clicking on the checkbox to the left of the vehicle descriptions and then click "Purchase Permit."
- If you need to register a different vehicle or if your license plate has changed, you will need to scroll down and click "Add A Vehicle" and fill in all the vehicle information.
- The confirmation page of your parking permit purchase is not a temporary permit or a receipt of payment.
If you come to Parking & Transportation to pick up your parking permit, you will need to bring a picture ID and your EKU ID number. Your parking permit will automatically be charged to your account.
If you have a change of vehicle and/or license plate number after you have registered for your permit, please contact Parking & Transportation at (859) 622-PARK or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your EKU ID number).